- What's a Repletion system?
If you don't like your armor's attributes, you can change its additional options by making use of the Repletion system. The lower level of the item, the higher probability that the item will be refined and imbued with good options; however, when item's level is high, the probability that the item got refined and imbued with good option will be lower.
- Repletion's Combination
NPCs in Armia, Azran and Erion towns sell the Repletion stone from Grades A-C. The Repletion stone makes it possible to refine armors. To use the Repletion stone, the armor must be in your inventory. You cannot refine your armor when the armor is equipped on your character or if it is stored in your warehouse.
- Before you refine your armor, please check the Repletion Stone's grade and your armor's grade.
- Shields, weapons and accessories cannot be refined.
- After you refine your armor, the additional option will be created randomly.
- When you refine your armor by using Repletion Stone, you can get 'unrefined' option randomly and remove the previous refines.
Customer support service by UserEcho